Adding CZECH characters to the Font Catalogue.Uncategorized
I’ve had a request to add czech characters to the font catalogue script. To do this I added:
cs:'rychle hnědé liščí skoky přes lenivého psa \nÁBČĎÉĚFGHÍJKLMŇÓPQŘŠŤÚŮVWXYZ ábčďéěfghíjklmnňoópqřšťúůvwxýž 1234567890!@#$%^&*()'
The only issue I came across when running a few quick tests was that the font BlackoakStd.otf seemed to put the script in a loop. Once I took it out of my fonts folder all seemed to travel ok.
If you would like to try the script and let me know if it works for you grab it here.
I will release it as the main download once I know there are no issues, so please let me know if it does work for you.